Saturday 3 November 2012

It's 4AM & I'm Wide Awake...

...waiting for my thoughts to fade.

No, but seriously. It's around four in the morning and I have no idea why I'm still awake. I should be sleeping by now but instead I'm up on my computer. Well, that's probably the reason why I'm awake. I don't have anything else to do. I should be bored to the point where I shut off my computer and go to sleep. Strangely, though, I just can't quite do that yet.

I dyed my hair pink today. Well, technically earlier this morning, since it was practically right after midnight. I'll post some pictures of it soon. From how it looked when I washed it out, I like how the color came out.

My circle lenses came in today. Or technically, it was yesterday. I'll make another blog post about them. (: They're absolutely wonderful. I love them so much and I can't wait to order more from the website. I'm not sure what color I would want to choose; like I'm still not sure if I want to get the same color in a different style or go for a completely different color and style combination. I'll just take a look around and see if there's anything that catches my eye. (:

I'm going to make a new youtube account soon. I'm currently in the middle of deciding on a name. I have a couple of different possibilities that I'm considering right now but I'm going to keep them mostly to myself because I don't want my final decision to be influenced by people over the internet that I don't know too well, since I personally believe that out of everyone in the world, I am the one that knows and understands myself the best. But once I make a new youtube account then I can start up my storenvy and sell lovely craft items. (: Life is just full of so many possibilities and opportunities right now and I'm so excited for them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment