Sunday 23 September 2012

I've been sort of dead on here...

I apologize so much to my followers (even though there aren't many - I love you all) for my lack of posting recently. College work and adjusting to living away from home and goodness! It's barely been a month since I've been here. It feels like it's been so much longer!
Anyway, I just wanted to talk a little bit about scarves. A few of you might know that I plan to open up a storevny store very soon. I'd really like to start selling really cool scarves & stuff on it. So dear followers, please tell me what you think of that idea? c:

2 comments:

  1. I think it's a good idea. You'll always have the extra money and certainly a lot of satisfaction. Fulfill your dream.
    I keep my fingers crossed for you!
    Greetings from Poland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! & your comment means so much to me thank you so much for reading my blog <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

      Delete