Monday 3 September 2012

SacAnime Summer 2012

Hello, everyone! I hope you all had a FANTASTIC Labor Day weekend! I know I had a super amazing one! (: I went to SacAnime on Saturday with my two friends Hailey and Patrick. When we got there, there was hardly any parking so we were parked right in front of the plant waste dumpster where they drop all the dead tree limbs off at and stuff. I didn't really "cosplay", but I made my hair and makeup sort of "Visual Kei". Again, the quotations are used loosely so please don't judge me seriously on my hair and makeup. I didn't have exact "references" so I tried to mimic the basic style of it. Here's a picture of how I looked that day, taken in the car on the way to the convention. Because that's how I always take pictures. :D




Except for the last picture where I spotted a Pyramid Head cosplayer and desperately wanted to take a picture with him because I absolutely love Pyramid Head. I am a crazy Silent Hill fangirl.

Anyway so we spent most of our time at the artist alley and hanging out with another friend Sarah whom we met up with when we practically first got to the convention.We didn't really do much at this convention; we just met a lot of people and talked and made new friends and it was all happy and rainbows and unicorns and aaaahhhhhhh! Amazing! We also went around the vendor room, but, like all vendor rooms, it was super crowded & I only bought a couple things from there. I didn't take pictures of what I purchased.... sorry!

Okay well, thank you guys so much for reading this and if you plan on heading out to SacAnime in January I will hopefully have an art table with my friend Hailey!! So if you see us feel free to stop by and say hello! I will definitely post an update here on whether or not we get the art table since the last few times we've tried to, they were sold out and we felt like crying. So hopefully that doesn't happen but if it does we are still going to be there! It would just be more difficult to find us if you wanted to meet us. But hopefully we get it. Because that would be so nifty. (: Okay guys, I hope you all have a wonderful day! Byeeeeeee! <3

3 comments:

  1. HEY! My name Is Landon Beall, and I just so happen to be that oh so handsome pyramid head you're posing with there. Im going to be back ti sac anime in january, once again as pyramid head! Hope to see you there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Awesome! I will be in the Artist Alley so it will be very easy to find me. I hope you stop by and say hello! (:

      Delete